Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When it rains, it pours!

We are experiencing quite a rainstorm this morning. Our house is right next to a drainage ditch and there is a pretty big backup of water right now. Nathan usually walks to school and enjoys it, but this morning he was asking for a ride, so you know that it must be coming down pretty good!




One thing is for sure, I LOVE rain. I could stand at my window watching it rain ALL day. In fact, that is how I have spent the majority of this morning already. I have mentioned to David a few times about how I would like to live in Seattle, because of all the rainfall there, and he is quick to remind me that that wouldn't be a good thing, because I would never get anything done! I would love to be out there right now, splashing in the puddles and twirling in the rain.... then my neighbors would really think I had lost it! =)

This picture was actually taken last year-2007, in one of our big monsoon rains. I had quite a good time too, playing in that puddle. Just look at the look on Nathans' face! Pure joy.

No comments: