Friday, October 10, 2008

Before and After

A couple days ago David came home with a prize for me. At work they had replaced a light in someones house for a ceiling fan. The light was still in great shape, and just my style, so David brought it home, and installed it for me all in the same night. What a good guy! So here is what was there before....... yes, I know, UGLY!And here is our new light. It sits over our table, and gives quite a bit more light. We are going to replace the huge light bulbs, but it was what we had on hand at the time. Quite an improvement, if I say so myself. =)
My kitchen is still in need of a MAJOR renovation, but every little bit helps --especially when it is a free find and just what I would have probably picked out anyway. The picture doesn't do it justice, and we still need to patch and paint the ceiling, but I am thrilled at any improvement in the kitchen.

No comments: