Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Make-up blogging

I was tagged a week or so ago. So here goes nothin'. This one came from a friend in my ward, it is 48 random questions.....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I know that my first name Valerie was inspired by one of my moms friends in high school. His name was Val.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Um, probably about a week ago.... but I don't remember why or what for.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I try to be neat, it looks pretty good.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I am not much of a meat sandwich person, would much rather have a PB n' J. But if I have to answer, I like tuna....does that even count?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, five little monkeys.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Um, I guess.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No, never!!! (Um, yeah, all the time).
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, I got them taken out Christmas Break when I was 12 years old. Merry Christmas, huh?!?!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, I would love to, but I have kids now, so it will probably never happen.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Gag if you want, but I love oatmeal, with brown sugar. It's what I grew up on.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but that means I have to un-tie them right before I put them back on.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?? Any kind, as long as it isn't chunky. I don't like chunky or crunchy ice cream. Ice cream should be smooth and creamy.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Probably their hair.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My teeth, can't wait to get braces again!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Anyone that wants to.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and tennis shoes.
20. FAVORITE SOUNDS: I love the sound of rain, and of course the sound of bedtime... =)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing. Background noise of the kids' playing together...nicely, suprisingly!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Goes right along with #20. I love the smell of rain on concrete.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hubby =)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, and I would love to get to know you better.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I enjoy watching baseball.
27. HAIR COLOR? I would love to say blond still, but it is more red now... oh well ={
28. EYE COLOR? Blah-ish blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Italian Job.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink. Its last years 4th of July shirt from Wal-Mart.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Glorious, wonderful, fabulous SUMMER!!!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs from most, kisses from my man. =)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am not much of a reader unless I find a dang good book, so right now the only book I am currently reading is The Book of Mormon.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing. It is solid black with a silly wrist pad thingy built-in.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Biggest Loser, baby. I LOVE that show. And tonight I am watching Lost... I swear, I am addicted to both shows.
43. ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES? Probably the Beatles, but I really don't know???
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I lived in D.C. for a summer after high school. Also been in Alaska recently... I'm no good at distances. What is farther away???
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing worth bragging about, but I love to play the piano and sing.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Salt Lake City, U-tard....No offense.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone that does this tag.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? At Eastern Arizona College. David was my home teacher....

2 comments:

SJ said...

Oatmeal does make me gag! I used to like it, but can't eat it anymore! Fun read :)

Amanda said...

Oooh, I am addicted to Lost also, and I like oatmeal too, that's what I buy for my WIC cereal, oatmeal and cream of wheat.