Monday, February 16, 2009

Some cute and random pictures

I noticed that I haven't posted a lot of pictures lately, so here are a few---

Jay; playing with his blocks
Betsy; getting ready to go play in the snow last week. Isn't she beautiful?!?!
Where Jay ended up during FHE a couple weeks ago. Daring little guy, huh?
(Looks like he might just need one of those diapers!) =)

My new 'do. Lovin' it short.


Here is the empty cabinet in the kitchen. Jay loves playing IN it. Aubrey is playing "peek-a-boo" with him. He and Aubrey were laughing so hard at each other..... very cute. =)

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Cute pictures! Your hair looks great. Mine is short too, and I don't think I can ever go back!

Mel's Family said...

Your kids are so cute. I especially like the one of Betsy...what a beauty. Love your "new do".

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Cute hair. I love mine short too. Your kids are super cute.