Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pinching Pennies

We have officially made the plunge, and our land line has been cancelled. Along with our Internet connection (on Friday). Our Dish Network is still active, for now. We may cancel that too, but the price is a bit steep to get out of that contract! Yikes!

Anyway, if you need to get a hold of the Peterson residence you will have to reach us on my or David's cell phones now. I don't know how comfortable I feel about putting our phone numbers out to cyberspace, so I will be sending a general email out to everyone that we have their email addresses. If you don't receive an email, you can email me (sallywoggin81@yahoo.com) and I will send you the numbers. I will be getting a hold of the RS President to change the phone number listed on the ward list, for those 2ND ward readers out there! I will do my best to let everyone know...Be patient with us as we make this adjustment. =)