Thursday, October 21, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today I am thankful for how beautiful it looks out my kitchen window. When I left out of town last Friday afternoon my tree had just a few slight touches of yellow, and by the time I got home on Tuesday night, it had almost completely transformed. BRIGHT yellow. It really is pretty! The afternoon sun shines right through this tree and makes a very bright, almost eerie glow in my kitchen and family room. It almost makes up for the fact that it is getting increasingly colder outside... which, by the way, I am NOT thankful for. =)

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I love this idea. It also makes me happy to see all the fun fall colors. It's so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Ooh, I noticed that your tree changed colors and I thought to myself, "she won't like it when she gets home and it's cold and her tree is yellow, she'll be all sad that summer is ending, fall is here and winter is not too far behind" We totally took a turn towards fall while you were gone. Looks like you had a fun time though. Glad to see you home again!