Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TRUE CONFESSIONS TUESDAY

True Confession #1: Blogging everyday is hard. I probably would have had time for it, but sometimes taking a nap, or relaxing, or watching a movie with my husband is more beneficial. Sundays are anything but restful around here, and I couldn't decide what I wanted to write about for Memories Monday, so I just didn't....

True Confession #2: A room can go from perfectly clean to an absolute mess in a matter of 47 seconds in this house. If you were here at this very moment you would see that I am speaking the truth. My office is proof...

True Confession #3: I focused nearly all my energy on laundry yesterday, and I am proud to say that my laundry is 100% caught up, folded, AND put away. BUT, with that being said, I did not focus hardly any energy on the rest of my house, so it looks like a tornado came through. Guess what I am doing today?!?

True Confession #4: We have a old, badly sealed house, its coming on to cold, five children and a husband who are pretty messy eaters and usually don't pick up after themselves, and a mommy who would rather sleep then stay up half the night cleaning. What does that equal here in the White Mountains? Mice. Yes, we have them. No, I don't like it, and don't like admitting it. But, it is True Confessions Tuesday, so I will come clean. Now I just need to get, and keep my house that way. Oh wait, I forgot, I have five young kids...It will NEVER stay clean, for at least 16 more years....

2 comments:

SJ said...

That's the story of my life! I can clean the house well, but that lasts less than 5 minutes around here. So, I CONFESS that I surface clean and call it good. Who wants to spend hours cleaning when it NEVER lasts??? Not me :)

Amy said...

Oh, I about died laughing when I read that you had mice. Not because I was laughing at you, but w/ you. I almost texted you on Sunday night asking if you had ever experienced mice in your house when it turns cold outside because we just saw our first mouse. It was so unnerving! I thought I was done w/ mice after Honduras and Belize!!! I hate mice and feel so violated that they are in my house and can nibble on my things! We'll have to chat Some tome to compare notes on exterminating them! :) Amy