Friday, November 12, 2010

Foto Friday

Yes, I know how to spell. P H O T O. See?!? But I figured that this post would be mostly pictures, because I found that cord thing that plugs my camera into the computer. Yeah! So here is the most RANDOM group of pictures I think you will ever see. Enjoy...

The last of our tomato crop. We used them for about a week and a half, and when we were not using them as fast as they were ripening, and the fruit flies started showing up, I gave the rest to the chickens. They like tomatoes. And I like a house without fruit flies.
This is a spider the kids found in our office. Don't know what kind it is, but thought it looked kinda cool. It is in the bottom of a sippy cup...
Here is another random picture that proves that I really do clean out my fridge. It happens less then once in a blue moon, and so I photographed it, and thought I would share it with everyone. I am really pretty proud. It was ridiculously empty in this shot, which seems to happen when you remove and toss tons of science projects in Tupperware. But I went to the store that night and filled 'r up again.
Halloween pics. Yes, I am a few weeks late. But I know that there was someone out there just waiting on pins and needles to see our Halloween costumes. And so for you, dear stalker readers, here they are. David went as a pirate. Of course, we ended up losing a couple pieces of the costume between the different parties, so what was returned to my friend was not what was borrowed. Sorry again. And thanks again.And here I am looking loverly, in my drum major uniform. It was used a few years back at Eastern Arizona College. It was being retired, so my sis-in-law (who was a student at the time) snagged one. I love EA, GO GILA MONSTERS!What?!? You don't know what Nathan is?? Well, Nathan worked long and hard on his costume (for real), and he is... A Pokemon trainer. He has been quite obsessed with Pokemon lately, and always has a large deck of cards in his pocket, or is watching episodes on the Internet. I guess I figured that Pokemon had kinda fizzled out, like most fads, but not in this house, with this boy....Here are my three beautiful princesses. We have used, and re-used these dress up dresses more times then I can actually count for Halloween. It seems that they like being princesses. Who would have guessed with 6,5, and 3 year old girls... =) Yes, Aubrey is "wearing earrings". They are bent up Q-tips. Hahahaha! And here is Jay. He is Spiderman. He is obsessed with Spiderman lately, so it was a perfect, and inexpensive buy. Gotta love that!
And to finish off the random picture post, here is one shot from Tuesday. My parents came to visit for the day and spent their time helping me with laundry, cleaning, errands, and took us all out to dinner to Concina de Eva. Here is a shot of them playing the Memory game with the kids.

Also notice in the picture that the two chairs with the booster seats are gone, and a new bench is in their place. That was their anniversary gift for David and I. We got the one bench against the wall last year for my birthday, absolutely loved it, so we have all been looking for another one to fit my family of 7 at that table. And they found it, and gave it to us during their visit. Thank you for coming. The countdown is getting close, as they should be receiving their mission call in the next week or two. Yeah!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I thought about you on your Anniversary and on Betsy's B-day. I remember you scheduled your induction so that it was NOT on your anniversary on purpose so you could have separate special days! I hope you had a good anniversary! I love your matching benches! I'm jealous. We're moving into the stage where a bench would be nice, esp when we have company. I can't believe Betsy is four! I remember Ben and I arrived at the hospital to see you guys but you were just delivering her, so we got there a little early! We got to see you and Betsy when she was just 10 min old. Neat time. Have a great weekend! Love, Amy

Stacie said...

How would it be to have my parents just come for the day? I would LOVE that! Thanks for sharing these pictures. I always love pictures of your parents...they just make me feel at home. Such good memories.