Monday, July 18, 2011

Summertime stuff

After chores one morning, we all spent some time at Pioneer Park as a family.  I told the kids that I would stay as long as they wanted.  Nearly three hours later they were "done"!  Here are some fun pictures of their time at the park.  I have to admit that is was nice laying on the blanket, relaxing in the shade on this very nice, beautiful summertime day....   (oh, and BONUS, my house stayed clean!!)




 I can't believe that I only have one picture of all the arts and crafts that has gone on this summer!There is almost always crayons, coloring books, papers, scissors, glue, tape, beads, buttons, etc. sitting all over our table.  There is numerous pictures, creations and crafts that have been made at our table this summer.
 And, just because it is kind of a big deal around here, here is a picture of my shower.  Yes, it is gross, and yes is smells.  (Just be grateful you can't smell this picture!)  Anyway, we are having issues AGAIN with our plumbing...  The guy who originally plumbed this house needs to be hung upside down by his toenails!!!  The only way to permanently fix this problem is to jackhammer into the plumbing under the house and re-route it into the main line, like it should be!  Do you hear the dollar signs?!?!?   
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ 
 So there is our next project, even if that wasn't the plan....

No comments: