Monday, November 14, 2011

Pwick-oh-pweat

Behind again... but when am I not lately?  GRRRR! So, here are the pictures of my cute kids in their Halloween costumes.  The weather was really nice, which gratefully meant that I didn't have to cover up their costumes with coats.  Jay kept me smiling all night as he would approach a house, and yell "pwick-oh-pweet!!"  Cute kiddo.

Betsy, Emily, and Aubrey were fairies.  What you may not see is their hair; Betsy's was purple, Emily's was very glittery, and Aubrey's is blue,  to match their wings and skirts. 

Jay was a knight.  This is, unfortunately, the best shot I have of him in is costume.  Oh well....

A few weeks before Halloween Nathan made a plan.  Much to my surprise, he wanted to do a canned food drive instead of trick-o-treating.  (I mean, what kids DOESN'T want candy?!?!)  He is a good kid, with a big heart.  Nathan had me drag a red wagon with him, and he went door to door asking for food instead of candy.  He got a great response (and still got LOTS of candy too), and here he is after he finished for the night.  He wanted to donate it to the bishop of our ward "to help people who don't have food".  He made his momma VERY proud.  What a great kid I have.  I don't deserve his goodness. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awesome Nathan! I'll have to find something to mark off in his bear book for that! Did he come to our house? I didn't see him, but hopefully if he came by Brian hooked him up!