Saturday, December 10, 2011

Birthday girl!

My sweet Aubrey Sue is having a birthday today.  She is turning EIGHT!!!  (Where does the time go?!?)  Aubrey has been a strong, independent, subborn little girl from the time she was born.  Even before that!  I was told she would be born by Thanksgiving (Nov. 27th), and she didn't make her debut until almost 2 weeks later on the 10th of December.  And that was with a little help from pitocin!  She is a very headstrong girl. (She gets that from me!)

I have seen great things from Aubrey in the last several months.  Where she used to be intentionally naughty, and a bit of a spitfire, she is now such a joy!  She has matured so much, an I have loved watching her turn into a wonderful little lady.  She still has her moments, but more often then not, now she is kind, helpful, and a great little mini-mommy.  =)

Aubrey loves to dance, sing and perform.  (I think she enjoys the spotlight!)
Aubrey is a great artist, and has a knack at creating, coloring, and drawing.
Aubrey is a natural leader. (It comes across sometimes as bossy!)
Aubrey is a deep thinker and will sometimes say very profound things. 

I love my first born girl so very much!  She is social, happy, and such a beauty!  She keeps me on my toes, but also keeps me laughing, smiling, and loving my job as her mommy.



HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL SWEET PEA!!

No comments: