Monday, November 10, 2008

7 years later--

I met David at the Media Center at Eastern Arizona College in Thatcher Arizona just two weeks after my boyfriend of over three years left on his mission. It took just a couple weeks for my head and heart to change gears drastically and fall in love with David. It is amazing how fast things change in life when it is the RIGHT changes. As I was laying in bed this morning contemplating what we have accomplished in the last seven years, I realized that we have come very far together. Here are some of things we have done, in chronological order:
  • Met the end of February 2001, first kiss was the end of March =)
  • Engaged July 23, 2001
  • Married November 10, 2001 in the Mesa Arizona Temple.
  • 1st apartment. Windscape Apt #2026
  • Honeymoon baby! Nathan Reese born, August 31, 2002
  • Moved down the complex Apt. #1093 to a two bedroom, Jan. 2003
  • Moved in with my parents while our house closed, three weeks.
  • Bought a house! Condo #294. March 2003
  • Aubrey Sue born, December 10, 2003
  • Decided to move to Snowflake. Moved in with in-laws March 2004.
  • Surprise, we are pregnant! (Aubrey was just 11 weeks old!)
  • Moved into rental double wide. June 2004
  • Emily Jo born, December 19, 2004 (45 minute labor, at 36.5 weeks)
  • Bought a home! Highland Drive.
  • Lots of pediatric therapy for Emily (speech, music, physical)
  • Betsy Ann born, November 11, 2006
  • Surprise! Pregnant again! Jay Clayton born, December 15, 2007
David asked me this morning if it has been a good seven years, or a bad seven years..... More good then bad. And I wouldn't trade my hubby for anything, or anyone for that matter. We have lived in seven different houses, had five kids, and grown together as a family. I love him more today then I did yesterday, and even more then the day I married him. Best decision I ever made. Happy Anniversary, I love you David!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Ahh, fer cute! Happy Anniversary. Wow, you guys sure have done a lot. I'm glad you're still happy to have each other. Isn't it strange how you can love someone more than you did on your wedding day?! Funny how that happens....