Thursday, November 13, 2008

Everything in the wrong places!

This is the sign that greets you on our bathroom door. And here is why.....
The tub is now officially my "kitchen sink" where I do all the dishes. The bathroom sink is for getting drinks and washing hands. And as you can see, the toliet is blocked, so unusable.

Here is a shot of my family room.... The cabinet that you can see in the picture is what will be my new kitchen cabinets. And of course, my new fridge, in the middle of the family room! Topped off by my piano jammed in the corner, unusable =(, and the kitchen clock above.

And here is the rest of it, stacked all over the office. I am straightening it up a bit today, so I can walk around in there! What a mess this job has become! And this isn't even the worst of it.... I will blog about that next time! I feel more and more like we have bitten off far more then we can chew. David is being a good sport, and is really putting in alot of extra energy, effort, and hours in getting my kitchen up and running again. It is taking longer then I had hoped, but isn't that always the way it is with construction???

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Yikes! That looks crazy! And probably a bit tricky with five kiddos running around. I hope it is all worth it in the end!