Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it is a few days early, but these next couple days are going to be CRAZY busy, so I thought I would do this post now. The kitchen is getting around to looking more like a kitchen, and we unfortunatly did not make out goal of having it finished by Thanksgiving. Oh well, at least my oven is plugged in and we ate an actual meal tonight. I swear, if I NEVER eat at McDonalds or Taco Bell again, I won't be sad one bit! Fast food loses its "treat" aspect when it is pretty much all you eat for a month. Yuck! Yeah, PB n' Js and double cheeseburgers get old super fast.

We are going to Mesa this year for a Barton Thanksgiving, and staying here for a Peterson Christmas. We are leaving Wednesday afternoon, and coming back probably Friday afternoon. I may be able to talk David into staying longer.... I don't know though. So with that, I hope everyone is thankful for their blessings, and has an enjoyable, relaxing, happy Thanksgiving! Good eating!

1 comment:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.