Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring is spring-ing!

The wind is picking up, the weather is getting warmer, and my weeds are sprouting in my back and side yard!! (who'd a-thought I would love weeds so much?!) No buds on the tree yet, but anytime now.... I LOVE warmth, I love the heat, I love everything about short sleeves, flip flops and sunshine -minus the sunburns!

Snowflake does have rather strange weather spikes, so I fear that this is just a small treat and temptation, and we are still in for another month or two of winter.... BUT, what if is isn't??!!?? I would love the chance to be outside more then inside again. I hate being cooped up, I hate having to bundle the kids up to go outside, I HATE cold!

One of my favorite things to do is to lay outside in nice soft grass, in the shade of a tree, with a light breeze and....well, I am dreaming again. =) The time is coming, the time is now, dumb ol' winter, will you please go NOW?!?

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That's cute. I took the kids to Pioneer Park today after school. It was wonderful. A little windy but so warm. We could only stay for about half and hour because Reese was tried and wanted a nap. I love warm weather too.

Amanda said...

Yep, I even thought about doing some yardwork today, but figured it was too windy, maybe tomorrow,
COMEON SPRING!