Thursday, March 26, 2009

ABC Tag

Sherry tagged me with this one! It is pretty long, but here I go: =)

A-
Available: No, very happily married
Age: 27
Annoyance: When the kids don't listen, on purpose
Animal: Probably a dog

B-
Beer: Nope, never have, never will.
Birthday: September 11, 1981
Best Friend: My hubby
Body Part on opposite sex: Hair and eyes
Best feeling in the world: Laying in bed in the morning.
Blind or Deaf: Much rather be deaf.
Best weather: Sunny and hot
Been in Love: Yes, twice.
Been on stage?: Yes, more often lately.
Believe in Magic: Not really
Believe in Santa: Yes.

C-
Candy: I love gummy bears, gummy worms, and of course, chocolate.
Color: Red
Chocolate/Vanilla: Is this actually a question?!?! CHOCOLATE baby.
Chinese/Mexican Food: Mexican, all the way.
Cake or pie: Um, not really either. I like cream pies (NOT fruit).
Cheese: The more the better

D-
Day or Night: Night
Dancing in the rain: Yes, I LOVE rain.

E-
Eyes: Grayish blueish--blah.
Everyone's got: To be loved.
Ever failed a class?: More then I can count honestly.

F-
First thoughts waking up: NO, I don't want to get up!!!!!
Food: Chicken Divine and parsley potatoes... one of my moms greatest meals.

G-
Greatest Fear: drowning
Gum: Don't really chew it.
Get along with your parents? My dad-yes, my mom, usually

H-
Hair Color: Strawberry blond
Height: 5'3"
Happy: Yes, usually =)
Holiday: Christmas or Thanksgiving
How do you want to die: Peacefully, in my sleep... but don't we all?

I-
Ice Cream: Something creamy, like chocolate with marshmallows.
Instrument: piano, voice.

J-
Jewelry: 2 rings, my wedding ring and a CTR ring, and randomly a pair of earrings
Job: Full-time mommy

K-
Kids: 5, 2 boys, 3 girls
Kickboxing or karate: neither
Keep a journal?: Never been a journal writer, but I blog...does that count??

L-
Love: My hubby, kids, music, and rain.
Laughed so hard you cried: Cried, no, but wet my pants, yes! =)

M- Milk flavor: Not really a milk drinker.
Movies: My all time favorite is, The Princess Bride.
Motion sickness: Anytime someone else drives for a longer distance. YES, bad.
McD’s or BK: Burger King, I hate McDonald's.

N-
Number: 4

O-
One wish: My life could be as organized as I envision it.

P-
Perfect Pizza: Meat Lovers. I love my pork.
Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi

Q- Quail:Never tried it.

R-
Reason to cry: My feelings are hurt. I can't cry from physical pain.
Reality T.V.: Biggest Loser, I love that show.
Radio Station: 101.7 FM
Roll your tongue in a circle: Never been able to.
Ring size: 6

S-
Song: On my play list on the blog.
Shoe size: 6 1/2
Salad Dressing: Ranch
Sushi: YUCK!
Skinny dipped?: Yes, a few times.
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries

T-
Tattoos?:none, gratefully. Why would I want something drawn on my body forever???
Time for bed: After Frasier, so 10-10:15pm
Thunderstorms: One of my favorite things, especially if there is rain too!

U-
Unpredictable: I like lists and schedules to much to be unpredictable.

V-
Vacation spot(s): A cruise ship.

W-
Weakness: I love sleep to much. =)
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Amy.
Who makes you laugh the most: David.
Worst feeling: Regret.
Wanted to be a model: Probably when I was little.
Worst Weather?: Snow that buries you inside for DAYS.

X-
X-Rays: A few; hand, wrist, chest, nose, and, of course, the dentist.

Y-
Year it is now: 2009-
Yellow: My nieces favorite color.

Z-
Zoo animal: Elephant

LAST PERSON WHO....
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Betsy and Aubrey (David is out of town)
2. You went to the mall with? David
3. You went to dinner with? David
4. You talked to on the phone? David
5. Made you laugh? My kids
6. Hugged you? Nathan
7. Said they loved you? Nathan
8. Held your hand? Betsy
9. You spoke with? My kids.
10. You cried over? My Uncle Jon.

If you made it to the end of this long tag, then you are IT!! It is pretty fun.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

that was long! I'll do it when we get home, can't believe it's snowing there, did any stick? Oh, and Brian loves that movie the Princess Bride too.