Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quarantined

I have officially quarantined my family. I called and got a substitute for church and we all stayed home today. I would never want my church friends and family to get this awful plague, much less, my worst enemy. This bug that has passed though the Peterson Home is NOT a fun one. Luckily, there is no throwing up involved, but each one of us feels like our head is going to explode! Running, stuffed up noses, horrid sounding coughs, and sinus pressure like you couldn't imagine!! UUGHH! Just avoid this house for a few more days at least... I have felt pretty cruddy, and well, my house is an ABSOLUTE disaster. I would be SO embarrassed if anyone came by at this point. Me saying "Oh, we are sick, you don't want to come in, I promise." would be true to a point, but I think it would be more because of the tornado of mess I wouldn't want anyone to see!! I hope that I can get some sleep tonight, and feel a bit better in the morning so I can do a small house sweep and get a few things straightened up.

When mama is sick the whole house suffers....a truth I have learned far to well these last few days.

2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

I am so sorry you are all sick. I had that same bug last week...and I NEVER get sick! I was miserable for about 3 days, but didn't feel well for about 5 days. It feels so great to be well! I hope you are all on the mend. Call if I can drop off anything for you guys...tissue, cough drops, anything just let me know.

Anonymous said...

I think we've been through the same thing too. Hope you didn't get it from us! Get better!