Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged on Facebook, and since I still haven't figured that website out completely, I thought I would answer my tag questions here, on Blogger, where I have already learned most of the glitches. So here goes nothin':

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Thankfully, NO!
3. Did you carpool to school? Kind of.
4. What kind of car did you have? Didn't have one.
5. What kind of car do you have now? Dodge Caravan
6. It's Tuesday morning ...were are you? English or World History
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? With that guy mentioned in question #1.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Worked at Monesorri as a teachers assistant (LOVED that job!)
9. What kind of job do you do now? A full time mommy.
10. Were you a party animal? Um, not really.
11.Were you considered a flirt? Yes.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir
13. Were you a nerd? Definitely not popular, but not exactly a nerd either.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? no
15. Can you sing the fight song? I think I remember it.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? I honestly can't remember any of my teachers.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Usually in the upstairs hallway.
18. What was your school's full name? Mountain View High School
19. When did you graduate? 2000
20. What was your school mascot? Toro.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NEVER, in a million years... high school is something I would rather forget, thank you.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Not really, it was a bad night.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes, thanks to my recent Facebook find. =)
26. School Colors: Red and blue
27. What celebrities came from your high school? None that I know of.
28. Did you earn any honors or awards? No, my priorities were WAY off.
29. Did you do sports/teams? No.
30. What habit do you still have? Still love to sleep in, when I get the chance....very rarely.

Kinda fun thinking back, and realizing, yet again, how blessed I am in my life now. So with that, I tag Melinda, Marcie and Heather.

No comments: