Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bragging

SO handsome in his Sunday duds...

Here is the greatest little boy there ever was. David just got back from our parent teacher conference for Nathan, and had great news for me when he came home (I was here, taking care of my super sick kiddos).

So, my first grade boy (who should technically be in kindergarten) is reading at a third grade level....the best reader in her class. He is above average at everything he does, and LOVES to learn. The only concern Mrs. Morris had about our little genius is that he has a hard time deciding what is left or right. Heck, I still have a hard time doing that sometimes!

I am so proud of my Nathan. He is such a wonderful guy, and smart as a whip. I love our Nathan Reese!!

Just bein' silly!....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He is a smart boy! We also had great PTC for Anastasia, she is starting the 1st grade AR program already, we got the 1st book to read while we are on Spring Break! LOL...sorry, I wanted to brag too. Congrats to Nathan for doing so well, and guess what I have a hard time with right and left also.