Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My day:

A picture journey of what my days are filled with...

NATHAN:
Where I found Nathan yesterday morning, waiting to leave for school, sitting on top of Davids' work truck. He is ALWAYS reading. He loves it. He has polished off his entire bookshelf of books, and has now discovered the joys of the public library. He has read at least 3 chapter books (60+ pages) this last week, and is on #4 now. He will probably finish that one tonight or tomorrow.Here is a shot that I added for my own amusement! This will be the kind of picture he turns red and all embarrassed over in a few years. Had to take it, had to post it. He came out of his room Sunday night, running and shouting "SUPER UNDER-MAN!" I can't wait to pull this one out for his girlfriend and/or wife to see!! I am such a mean mommy. =)

AUBREY:
She always has a flirty, mysterious look to her smile. You look at that picture and wonder what atrocity is she planning to do next.
Here is where I found Aubrey and Emily a few nights ago when they were supposed to be in bed. So, they took the pillowcases off their pillows, found a couple of my pajama shirts, put them on their pillows, gave them heads with their stuffed animals and called them their boyfriends. David and I were laughing so hard.... then it was bedtime.

EMILY:
Her very favorite thing to do. She loves to be swinging on the swing set. And yes, in that particular swing... many a fight, many times a day start when someone else is in her swing.

BETSY:
Yes, that is a toilet seat, stuck on her head. She has taken a liking to the toilet lately, which is a good sign that she is ready for the "potty train". But, she was pretty upset about it stuck on her head, but I had to get a picture before daddy took it off. We were all laughing at that one.
JAY:
At the "dinosaur park". I love this picture... it shows just how very curious my little boy is.
All the kids were sitting on the couch yesterday after lunch watching a cartoon on TV. I was coming to lay him and Betsy down for their afternoon naps, and this is how I found him, already asleep. So sweet. I love sleeping babies... and kids. =)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Super Under Man! And oh my, aren't our girls too young for boyfriends? Anstasia brought home a boys phone number within the first month of kindergarten!

SJ said...

Cute kids -- I loved the Super Under Man, too! Nathan is so cute in my class -- I love having him in there! P.S. Brynna laughed at Super Under Man, too! (She's on my lap while I check out blogs).

Kent Palmer Family said...

Your kids are getting so big. We miss our old ward. We hope that every one is doing well. We'll have get together some time this summer. Visit our blog sometime, if you would like.