Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quick update...

Nathan has been fine all day yesterday, last night and says that he feels great this morning. I don't know what the heck all that was about, but I am glad he hasn't thrown up in over 24 hours now.

I ended up taking Jay into the clinic last night. The doc says that he has cocsacheye (I know I spelled that wrong) Anyway, it is a virus, very contagious, and just has to run its course. She said that as long as I am making a good effort to keep him hydrated, there is nothing they can really do. So now we just wait, keep trying to get him to drink, and maybe offer him some more apple sauce or pudding...

...and we will just stay put today, not go out, and keep the sickness to ourselves.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, poor little Jay! I'm glad Nathan is doing better. I hope you all are better soon!

Amanda said...

Poor baby! Hope he is better real soon!