Friday, September 10, 2010

29 Years and Counting (by David)


About 10 years ago I met the prettiest thing she came waltzing into the place I worked at EA with the biggest smile on her face, I was hooked!
Since then she has brought more happiness and meaning into my
life than any one man deserves.

She's the only woman I know who can look gorgeous after puking
from sea sickness.
and the only woman that could bring the five
most precious children into the world.

Valerie you have brought so much happiness into my life and our kids lives
you are the only person that could do this.
We will always love and appreciate you!

Happy Birthday!!!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Happy birthday, Valerie! :)

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

AWWW that was sooooo sweet. I can't believe Dave would do that (or I guess I can). Happy Birthday Valerie!!

The Petersons said...

Don't I just have the BEST hubby in the world??!!?!?! I was casually checking things online this morning, and this is what I found! What a wonderful guy. I LOVE YOU DAVID!!

Stacie said...

Such a sweet message from your hubby. I'm glad you were surprised. Happy Birthday, dear friend. I love you lots! Hope you have a great day.

Mom and Dad Barton said...

Happy Birthday my sweet daughter. I hope you have a wonderful day. We are so blessed to have you in our family. We love you twice as much as the last thing you ever say!!!!

SJ said...

Aww,that was really sweet! What a nice hubby -- hope you have a great birthday, Valerie!