Monday, September 27, 2010

Bad Luck

Stitches have made a comeback. This time they are on ME. And they HURT. This will be a short post, because it is rather awkward and time consuming, chicken pecking, with my usable hand.

So, for those of you that don't already know, I was hand washing dishes on Saturday afternoon. I was washing a glass and it shattered, all while my hand was inside. OUCH!!! and other naughty words too. I finally found a friend that was home to watch my kids while I went down to the doctors office. I now have five stitches on my left, middle finger knuckle. It cut all the way to the bone, so I am on pretty strong antibiotics too.

I will add other news and updates later, but as of now, I have had enough chicken pecking...

3 comments:

Christine said...

Goodness! I hope you're feeling a lot better soon!

Stacie said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear it. What a random thing! Hope it heals quickly.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I am SOOOO SORRY we were at stupid soccer. If I would have known you were going to need me I would have ditched. I'm really sorry about your hand. I hope you FEEL better soon.