Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My new approach

I love having a blog. I like updating it, changing the background, reading other peoples' blogs, and checking for comments. But, I have come to a rut in the road. I often find myself knowing that I should update it, but usually feel like I don't have much to say that is worth reading about. SO, my wonderful, sweet, awesome and smart sis-in-law, YES, you Eva!, introduced an ingenious idea that I am now officially stealing. =)

Spiritual Sunday... all about my beliefs, what I learned at church, good quotes, and testimony.

Memories Monday
... digging deep and reliving memories from my past. Some good, some bad.

True Confessions Tuesday
... honest, bare, truthful, how I REALLY feel and do things.

Wordless Wednesday
... no words allowed, just a collection of pictures that mean something to me.

Thankful Thursday
... looking for and recording things that I am grateful for.

Family Friday
... an update on the happenings of our family and extended families.

Special Saturday
... we all know that 'Saturday is a special day', and I don't really know what, or if I will, write on each Saturday, but if I do, I will be sure to make it "special"!

Stay tuned for my different approach to blogging. I am pretty excited! Thank you for the wonderful idea Eva, and thank you for letting me steal it. =) First entry will be tomorrow, Thankful Thursday...

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That's a really good idea! I've also been in a rut lately with blogging. I need to get back into it. I do love reading other people's blogs and seeing how creative and fun they are. So--I'll be watching! :)

Eva said...

Sweet! I'm flattered. It'll be so fun to read! I'm hoping it makes my blog a tad more interesting and structured. Have fun!

Amanda said...

Oooh, I love it! I'm interested and maybe someday I'll steal your inspiration too! I keep a regular family blog and a seperate blog about Kortnie and her T1D and I have also been in a rut lately too. I do have things to blog about , but I guess I am just lazy. LOL...

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

LOVE this idea. I might have to steal it from EVA too :o)