Thursday, October 7, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY
I have been thinking a lot about what or who I am thankful for today, and I will start with one of the most obvious picks. I am very, VERY thankful this day for my youngest child Jay Clayton.
He is a wild ball of energy, a "terrible two" and a handful, to say the least. He has been known to write in permanent marker on my walls and doors, smear lipstick on my floors, and break eggs in my piano. He also has a very special way of getting on my very last nerve, causing me to yell and shout.BUT, with ALL that said and done, he is my baby. My last born child and the baby boy I spent every pregnancy waiting for. He is the light of our home, the best little brother ever and the sweetest little stinker a mommy could ever love. Jay has piercing blue eyes that he got from his Grandpa Barton, and a cute little mischievous smile that he, more then likely, got from me. He makes my days happy and BuSy!I have felt for quite some time that Jay has a special role in his life. I knew he was coming from the time I was pregnant with Aubrey. He is meant for something great in his life, I can feel it. He has shown a great appreciation for sympathy and approval. He is always looking for ways to comfort and help. I look forward to the time when we find out all the great things he will be.
I am so thankful this Thursday for my littlest rascal, Jay....

1 comment:

Eva said...

I can't get over how he has his tounge stuck out while he's hammering! Haha like father like son.