Sunday, December 19, 2010

Six years ago...

Emily Jo Peterson was born today SIX years ago! She has brought many smiles, memories, fulfilled blessings, and answered prayers to our home. As she has grown she looks more and more like her mommy everyday. If you want to know what I looked like as a little girl (if you happened to not know me then), just look at my Emily. She is my mini-me.

I am sad to admit that today has gone rather un-celebrated. She made the comment as David was tucking her into bed that "today wasn't very fun, and it's even my birthday!" Having your birthday fall on a Sunday is always a let down as a kid. I mean, you don't get to have friends over, or go out to eat, or to ice cream, or to pick out a toy, or anything. So, I promised her, assuming that I am feeling better, that I will give her the birthday celebration she deserves tomorrow.

Just a side note, she lost a tooth today. Her front left one. It has been dangling by a thread for a few days, and I finally yanked it out. She is kinda bummed, because she lost the tooth she lost. (meaning that she literally can't find the tooth that she lost!) I told her that the Tooth Fairy will understand, and still come, and leave money, even if she can't find a tooth under her pillow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO-JO BEANS! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: