Saturday, December 4, 2010

Zoo Lights 2010

We went to Zoo Lights at the Phoenix Zoo on the night we got to Mesa (Wednesday). It has become a tradition with the Barton family, and the kids sure love it. The zoo was where my camera fell from my pocket, was kicked hard, and busted in a few pieces. I spent a good 10 mintues wandering around with a small flashlight looking for pieces, and then gave up after I found the actual camera, and the memory card. At least I had the card, so you could be treated with the few pictures I managed to take before the death of my former camera: After we wandered around the zoo for a while looking at the neat light displays, we rode the Merry-Go-Round, and made it back to the parking lot where we had our traditional apple and cherry fritters and hot chocolate. YUM! It was a fun night with all the kids, and they really had fun!

No comments: