Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mission Call #2!!

Last month I wrote about my parents, who are going on their second mission. They served three years ago in the Philippines MTC for 18 months, and just recently decided that it was time for another one. They have be anxiously been waiting for their call to arrive, checking the status online, and generally getting a bit antsy about it all. We happened to be in town visiting when it came in the mail! Nathan and Aubrey were the ones that brought it in from the mailbox, and handed it off to Grandpa. The family gathered, and they announced that they would be serving in the....

Nauvoo, Illinois, Visitor Center Mission! They are SO excited, so much so that my mom spent the next day or so jumping up and down, dancing and squealing with delight over it! I love the example that my parents share when the chose to serve a mission. It is hard being without them for 18 months, but I can't hardly wait for the blessings that come pouring into our family because of their service. I love and am so proud of them!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Oh hooray! That is so awesome! Nauvoo isn't TOO far away from us...maybe we'll have to plan a visit!