Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mothers Day Luau

I went to the annual Mothers Day Luau that the kindergartners put on for their moms. This year I got to go with Emily. She is super cute, and had such a great time singing her songs, doing the limbo and watching the "real live hula dancers". She is SO very skinny that here paper grass skirt kept falling off. We had to tie it to her belt loop on her jeans just so it would stay up! Here are a few pictures of the night together.She didn't quite get low enough and didn't make it passed the first round. Oh well. She had fun anyway.Emily with two of her very good friends, Jasmine and Braedyn. Such fun girls together!

Emily squinting into the sun for her picture! I can't get it to flip, so just turn your head or something! =)


It was a fun night together. I love my wonderful Emily Jo!!!

No comments: