Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stress

I can officially say that I may be 'the professional' on what stress is.  Between three birthdays, one baptism, Christmas in three days, the kids home from school (augh!), moving across the country in less then 2 weeks, oh, and all the remodeling projects on the house that other people will get to enjoy, I AM STRESSED!!  Like 'absolutely-lose-it' stressed.  If it wasn't for my wonderful giving friends and family, I think I may already be in the looney bin!!

I owe so much to my wonderful mom-in-law, sweet sister-in-law Eva, and friends, Carin, Marcie, Heather and Heidi. (I have always thought it was a bit coincidental that my friends/visiting teachers names are Heather and Heidi- just like my twin sisters....)  These wonderful women have helped me the most!  They have offered take my kiddos off my hands, and allowed me to get SO MUCH more accomplished!


Oh how I am going to miss my wonderful circle of friends.  I know that I am a difficult person to get to know, and am quite shy and to myself.  But regardless of that, I feel like I fit in with my ward.  I feel like I have found my place and feel comfortable in it.  I am sure going to miss the friends that I do have.  Thank you to all my great friends!  I appreciate you more then you know.

So, after that short break, I need to get back to it.

Note to all:  NEVER MOVE DURING THE HOLIDAYS, OR IN THE WINTERTIME AT ALL, EVER!!!  Trust me, it stinks....

No comments: