Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I triple-dog-dare you!

Let the reading commence!  Just a fare warning; there are posts (yes, several) following this one, telling all about the final remodeling projects on our Snowflake home, and how we partially celebrated Christmas this year.  Read on if you dare.... no pressure!  =)

Oh and yes, I realize that there may be a curious reader or two (hi mom!), who are dying to know where and what we are living in.  I must admit that because the pictures on thewalls are not hung, and the house doesn't stay clean in Montana either, I haven't felt 'ready' to take pictures of our wood-paneled palace yet.  They will be coming as soon as I can muster the courage.... =)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Well, I just read through all your posts, and it was quite interesting. I have to say that I was really sad reading about all the improvements you made right before you moved! I know how it goes...we have a list a mile long of updates and improvements to make, but there is only so much time and money, so they get shelved, sometimes for years. I am glad that we are chipping away at the list, but I have a feeling there will come a day when we are racing to get things up to par before moving. I dread that day!

Everything looks fabulous! I can't believe how much you did in so little time! Now that you've caught up on the past, I'm looking forward to reading how things are now!