Tuesday, May 22, 2012

~~~ 35 ~~~

From the very first time I saw David, working in the computer lab at Eastern Arizona College, I knew that there was something different about him.  He had a great sense of humor, and a wonderful listening ear. 

He chose me, a girl with lots of baggage, and treated me with respect and honor.  He was so good to me.  He treated me right, and the relationship felt so easy and relaxed.  No pressure, no jealousy.  It was refreshing.  He was a righteous RM and a pretty good home teacher too! =)


Since those early twitterpated days, I am pleased to say that he still treats me with respect and honor.  And our relationship is still easy and relaxed. 


He STILL makes me laugh everyday, and has always happily, and without complaint, stepped in when I needed a hand.  He used to take over diaper duties every weekend, he will make dinner when I haven't gotten around to it, and is quick to jump in and play with the kids.  He is their favorite toy.






Happy birthday to the man that changed my world forever.  It has been a privilege being your wife.  You chose me, and I am forever grateful for it...

No comments: