Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How could we let this happen?

As we all know by now, Obama is the new President of the United States. HOW??? I am incredibly nervous now for what is in store. What types of things will he deem tolerable??? I fear for much. I sat up last night glued to the TV, hoping that even though the odds were stacked against McCain, that he could somehow squeak through. I hope that I am wrong, but I still have many doubts against Obama. I think that President Boyd K. Packer knew exactly what he was talking about last Sunday when he said that tremendous changes are about to come.

If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear. David and I will be doubling our efforts on getting ourselves right with the Lord. Better at reading our scriptures, praying, food storage, etc. Now is the time to prepare to meet God.

1 comment:

klutzy k said...

as my dad says, "it appears we have an obamanation." ha ha haaaa!! at least we can laugh. ha...?

love ya,
kimberly