Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We voted..... have you???


This morning we went and voted. I stood in line for an hour before I got my ballot. I am so proud today to be an American, and be part of this awesome democracy. I hope that we take advantage of the great blessing it is to be an American, with our freedoms and liberties and GO OUT AND VOTE!!!!

I hope that John McCain can pull through, and grasp the White House. No, I still don't like him much, but I seem to be liking him more and more because ANYONE is better then Obama. He just makes me nervous with his stances on abortion, taxes, foreign affairs and "spreading the wealth". Also his associations, YIKES!


Anyway.... get out there and vote! I will definitely have something to say in the near future about the results of this election. I just hope it is a good report..... I am keeping my fingers crossed, and John McCain and Sarah Palin in my prayers. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, but I doubt it.... I know I will be watching the news coverage and all the poll info as it happens!


VOTE!!!

No comments: