Sunday, November 16, 2008

THIS is the way to end a day

After a quick game of "Old Uncle Tom", we got pjs on, told a bible story about Moses parting the Red Sea (or Red River, according to Nathan =) ), we said family prayers and the kids got a random treat. David will sometimes give them "rides" to bed.... here are two of the cuter shots that I got.


After everyone was tucked in, and I was looking through the pictures I had taken, I showed David the one with all the kids on his back. All he had to say was "That looks heavy!". Hahahaha! It won't be much longer until he won't be able to 'horsey-ride' them all together to bed. First, they are just getting too big now, and second, his back isn't long enough anymore. Betsy was having a hard time just staying on! Jay was being super cute tonight. He just kept laughing his head off! He loves posing for the camera, now that he has figured out what that black thing that flashes at him is! What a wonderful baby he is. He makes my day, everyday! This was a great way to end the day. I love it when bedtime goes so fun and smoothly. I have great kids, and I love them all!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yea for all the work done on your kitchen last week! :) It's looking good.
I love that picture of all the kids on David. You guys are such cute parents. I enjoy watching you. :)

Stacie said...

That top picture is priceless! Look at all those adorable kiddos! How fun.