Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aging....

I have always been pretty happy with my age. Yes, it is slightly depressing watching my body change with each baby, and see the return missionaries looking mysteriously younger as the years pass. But, all in all I am happy with how I have grown, happy with my body. But then this morning it happened...... the dreaded event that tells you straight up that you are no longer young, a teenager, or even a young adult. I stood in front of the mirror this morning, brushing out my hair, when there is was. GLARING at me in the mirror. I looked, looked closer, and in disbelief, I discovered, and promptly removed..........

my first gray hair.

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Oh hunny I've had gray hairs for a while now. I think gray hair is pretty. Well just wait until you start getting gray eye brows like me:) Heavenly Father has such a good sence of humor.

Christine said...

Jeremy has had a little gray patch on the side of his head since like middle school. I've got a few gray hairs now too. I think they're funny. Just blame it on your darling children. :)