Thursday, March 12, 2009

Burnin' daylight

I have so much to do today, and I just don't want to. I have been killing time and wasting my day very professionally today. UGH!! I finally caved, decided to go look and see what this "Facebook" craze is all about. Well, I joined, and am officially getting addicted. I have found all sorts of people from my past! Kids in my kindergarten class, ward I grew up in, high school friends, x-boyfriends... the whole lot! Strange, but super fun to see what everyone is up to, and how life is treating my family and friends. I know I should get off this dang computer and get crackin' on getting the house cleaned and bags packed for our extended weekend stay in Heber with my family.... BUT I DON'T WANT TO. Waa, waa, waa! Whine, whine, whine!

...Does anyone have some cheese?

3 comments:

SJ said...

Aha! Glad to see I'm not the only one who finds it addictive -- it does slow down after awhile (after you've looked up everyone you know and their brother!) Anyway, have a fun weekend!

Amanda said...

I sent you a friend request on Facebook yesterday, I am addicted too. LOL

Mel's Family said...

My daughter has been after me to start a Facebook too. Maybe I'll follow your lead and just do it. Have a fun weekend.