Monday, November 28, 2011

Aubrey and Emily DANCE!!

On November 17-19th , my two oldest girlys practiced and performed in a dance production.  They did SO good, and I am one proud mama!  The costumes were SUPER cute, and the girls did such a great job.
 Aubrey, getting her hair fixed for the performance.  With her makeup on, she was absolutely convinced that she had to have this goofy facial expression.  You will notice it in every single picture I took of her.  =)
 Emily, getting all gussied up.
 Betsy wanted in on the action, so I put curlers in her hair too.  My three beautiful girlys.
 Aubrey, after her final performance.  Still in character.
Emily, posing sweetly.  She did such a great job!

Both girls did incredibly well with the busyness of extra practices, a dress rehearsal, and two performances.  I got to go to the final performance and watch my girls do their thing.  Aubrey is a natural performer.  She was so exact and right on with her dance moves.  It was fun to watch both Aubrey and Emily come out of their shells, get up on stage, and DANCE!  Love my sweet daughters!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They both did really well! I loved their cute costumes, the whole thing was fun and busy but lots of fun! Congrats on your new Suburban! I was wondering if you got something new, we did too! We traded in the van and got a Ford Expedition, I'm enjoying it too!