Friday, November 18, 2011

Nathans' Piano Recital 2011

Nathan has been doing wonderful with learning to play the piano.  He has been pretty good with practicing and seems to really enjoy it.  He has played his recital songs over and over and OVER for the past month.  Gotta love it...  He performed them nearly flawlessly.  And I am so very proud of him, and his lack of nervousness!  (You should have seen me at my first piano recital!  I was so freaked out that I didn't even play my songs.  Hey, I was only six!  Even a bribe for ice cream didn't work!)
 Here Nathan is with is wonderful piano teacher, Wanda Sanderson.
 Here is his name on the program.  He was so thrilled to see it in print that he took a picture of it!

And here is a sneak peek of Aubrey and Emilys' dancing debut!  More on that next time....
Arn't they just stinkin' adorable?!?!?!

1 comment:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

The girls were SOOOO adorable. I loved their costumes the most out of all of them. Nathan did great too. It's so fun to be involved in things with my kids AND to recognize other kids we know.